My main sewing focus over the past week was a big costume project that needs to be finished soon. However, I was able to sneak in some of my QOV bowtie blocks in between garment pieces. I finished 23 blocks, using 1 yard of fabric.
The rest of the outgoing fabric was 4 yards that I sent to my mother along with the quilt tops for her church's charity quilting. I'm sure they will put the fabric to good use.
It's a good thing I reduced my stash this week, because I have two fabric orders that should be arriving next week. One is mostly for a planned project, but the rest was an impulse purchase. Time to get busy sewing and make some room for the incoming purchases.
Used this week: 5.0 yards
Used year to date: 59.5 yards