Sunday, May 18, 2014

Stash Report Sunday 5/18/14

My main sewing focus over the past week was a big costume project that needs to be finished soon. However, I was able to sneak in some of my QOV bowtie blocks in between garment pieces. I finished 23 blocks, using 1 yard of fabric.

The rest of the outgoing fabric was 4 yards that I sent to my mother along with the quilt tops for her church's charity quilting. I'm sure they will put the fabric to good use.

It's a good thing I reduced my stash this week, because I have two fabric orders that should be arriving next week. One is mostly for a planned project, but the rest was an impulse purchase. Time to get busy sewing and make some room for the incoming purchases.


Used this week:                          5.0 yards
Used year to date:                      59.5  yards


Stashed this week:                       0 yards
Stashed year to date:              50.625 yards 

Net year to date:   
                8.875 yards used  


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.

Julie in GA

2 comments:

  1. You are in the black and that is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made some ground on the stash usage to allow you to do some stash refreshing. Looking forward to seeing what you are going to play with next.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...