Saturday, May 10, 2014

Green Scrappiness

I have been making good progress on my green LeMoyne Stars for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. The pieces are cut for two more 6" blocks with black background, plus I have enough green diamonds to make a 12" star.



Progress on my green hexies has been a little slower. I thought I was nearly done basting, but when I laid them out for a photo, there were many more cut out and ready to be basted. There will be lots more than needed for this month's star and snowflake. Looks like I will have plenty of green hexies leftover for another project. Can you tell that I have a lot of green fabric?!




Check out the Rainbow Scrap Challenge posts every Saturday to see how others are using up their scraps. So many beautiful projects! 

Julie in GA

6 comments:

  1. Your stars look great, Will look forward to seeing that hexie progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a lot of green scraps too but was amazed to see that only the duller greens were left in my little bag of scraps for this year's RSC. The Lemoyne stars really dazzle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have a LOT of green. Great progress on getting it gone though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stars and hexies look great : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. The green stars look great. Looks like you have lots of green to play with this month.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...