Monday, March 10, 2014

Design Wall Monday 3/10/14

I finished up this month's LeMoyne Star blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge over the weekend. Our colors for March are all the blue-greens like teal, turquoise and aqua, and I have plenty of those to choose from. I am enjoying the trip down memory lane as I pull out my scraps and revisit some old favorite fabrics. The small stars finish at 6", and the big one is 12". They will join the blue and bright pink blocks I made in January & February.


In between the teal stars, I have been making more 6" LeMoyne Stars in red, white & blue to add to my RWB Sampler that I started in scrap club two years ago. I finished up 4 small stars and just need to make 8 or 10 more in that size, plus 2 more 12" string stars. Then I can get all the blocks joined together.




I am linking up to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times. Check it out for tons of amazing ideas and inspiration. 


Julie in GA

4 comments:

  1. The blocks are wonderful in both color ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seeing stars! No, but really, your quilts are so great - the colourways are really effective. They'll be great when they're done. xCathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stars! I'm really looking forward to seeing how your RSC14 project comes together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...