Friday, November 1, 2013

Hexie Friday 11/1/13

I have been working with black and grey hexies through all of October for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I had hoped to finish up with those by Halloween so that I could move on to making hexies in brown, which is our assigned color for November. However, I didn't quite make it--two snowflakes are done, but I didn't quite finish the star. Maybe I can get that done today.



I will be linking up to Hexie Friday at A Quilting Reader's Garden. Check it out for great ideas and inspiration.

Happy quilting!

Julie in GA

6 comments:

  1. Two are good....grin. These look really terrific. Will be watching for the browns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of progress even though you didn't quite get the star done. The hexies are looking great. Do you know how you are going to set them yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been playing with some ideas in EQ7 but haven't really decided yet.

      Delete
  3. Love the color scheme for your hexie blocks. Those snowflakes are fun to make. We did them this month for our Get Your Hex On Queen Bee.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...