Monday, June 24, 2013

Design Wall Monday 6/24/13

My design wall doesn't have much on it since we were out of town all last week. I did take along my Dancing Stars project for hand piecing when there was time, and I managed to finish four more blocks yesterday.




I am making these blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2013. I love looking at all the different projects there every Saturday. This link will take you to the most recent posts, and there are great ideas to see there every week.

As usual, I will be linking up to Patchwork Times for Design Wall Monday.  Check out all the amazing inspiration there. 

Julie in GA

4 comments:

  1. Very happy dancing stars...love the yellows and golds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, hand pieced dancing stars! They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and to hand piece it, wonderful job. I love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...