Tuesday, June 25, 2013

15 Minute Challenge 6/25/13

I read this morning that Christmas is exactly 6 months from today. Where has this year gone? I find it hard to believe the year is almost half over! Maybe next week I will go back through my 15 Minute Challenge posts and total up the number of days I have found time to sew. I know that this challenge has motivated me to make more of an attempt to do something every day, even if it is only for a small chunk of time. Sometimes just getting started is the hardest part. Once I get going in the sewing room, it can be hard to make me stop!

Today I am reporting my sewing time for two weeks because I missed posting last week. We had gone to Wisconsin for a week of visiting my family. I did take along my hand-stitching kit to keep working on Dancing Stars blocks, so I still managed to get in some quilting almost every day. This is the kit I took with me on our trip.


June 11 - 17
Tuesday--Scrappy Sampler
Wednesday--Scrappy Sampler
Thursday--Scrappy Sampler, quilt show preview
Friday--Scrappy Sampler
Saturday--none
Sunday--Dancing Stars
Monday--Dancing Stars

June 18 - 25
Tuesday--Dancing Stars
Wednesday--Dancing Stars
Thursday--Dancing Stars
Friday--quilt show in Chicago!
Saturday--none
Sunday--Dancing Stars
Monday--Dancing Stars, Turning Leaves & Woven Ribbons bindings


Check out the 15 Minute Challenge posts at Life in Pieces to see how others are finding time for their creative pursuits. 


Julie in GA

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Excellent job fitting in your 15 minutes almost every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been doing a lot of stitching. Those Dancing Star blocks are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...