Monday, October 22, 2012

Design Wall Monday 10/22/12


The only change to my design wall this week is the addition of the newest Grandmother's Choice block.  I ended up with two versions of this block because I made a strip set and then used the template to cut the points.

My sister and her husband are coming to visit this weekend, and I would love to finish the binding on my Storm at Sea quilt and get it on their bed.  Less than one side to finish stitching, but lots of other things to take care of around the house before then too.

The following Storm at Sea quilt was on display at the Georgia Quilt Show this past weekend.  I had also seen it at Paducah last April.  It was made by Sheri Schoenebeck of Wichita, KS, and she won the prize for best machine quilting.  Isn't it fantastic!




Check out what others have been working on at  Patchwork Times

Julie

2 comments:

  1. I love that Storm at Sea quilt! It's definitely on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Grandmother's Choice. And, wow on the storm at sea. amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...