Sunday, July 22, 2018

Stash Report and 15 Minutes to Stitch 7/22/18

This is a two-week report because I missed posting anything last Sunday. I keep on cutting and stitching, but finally took the time to calculate some of the usage numbers. One of my primary projects over the past few weeks has been a new QOV quilt that I am calling Musical Stars because of the music designs in the white fabric. I have completed 15 blocks, which is probably half of the total to be made for this quilt. Here are the most recent blocks, and you can see the rest in Monday's post.

Double Delight Stars, pattern by Lynne Hagmeier
(I changed her pattern size from 6" to 12" blocks)

I have used 2.5 yards for the 15 star blocks made, plus 1/2 yard on my Scraptastic Stars (see them in yesterday's post) for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. No new fabric added in the last two weeks!

2018 STASH TOTALS
Used last two weeks:             3.0 yards
Used year to date:               45.0 yards
Added last two weeks:            0.0 yards
Added year to date:              24.5 yards
Net used year to date:      20.5 yards




Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. I keep stitching away every single day on a variety of projects!

15 Minute Challenge:  
7/8 - 7/21         14 of 14 days
2018 Total      196 of 202 days

Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate, and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces.


Julie in GA

4 comments:

  1. Great numbers. I'm working to get back to daily sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stars! You do so well at finding the time to stitch each day. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great report, and I LOVE that block! thx for link.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...