Monday, April 16, 2018

Design Wall Monday 4/16/18

My current project is these Sister's Choice blocks. They are being joined together with sashing and border pieces in preparation for quilting. My plan is to quilt them in sections, then join those sections together. I'm hoping that working on smaller sections will make the quilting easier for me to handle.




I'm linking up to Design Wall Monday at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts, Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt, and Moving It Forward at Em's Scrapbag. Check out all of them for tons of amazing quilting inspiration! 


Julie in GA

5 comments:

  1. Oh that is a great idea kind of quilt as you go thing I did...very pretty colors in this one hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I found this post. That is exactly what I want to do with my snowballs quilt. Your blocks are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blocks! I am planning a navy/gold quilt, this pattern just made the list of consideration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like those blues and yellows together. Nice job. Hope the quilting goes easily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like you choices for the sashing and borders. Very pretty! Hope you've gotten in lots of stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...