Sunday, September 24, 2017

Stash Report Sunday 9/24/17

This was a good week for the stash reduction campaign. First of all, there was no fabric added for the week! I am counting 5 yards as having been used. There was 7/8 yard for the remaining Ribbon Star blocks that I showed yesterday. I also used just over 4 yards for the top and back of a little quilt which I hope to get quilted up next week. Here is a photo of the back.



The front of this quilt is Wonky Log Cabin blocks from the same fabrics you see in the back plus a couple others. Very bright and cheerful!



2017 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:              5.000 yards
Used year to date:        70.375 yards
Added last week:                0.0 yards
Added year to date:          8.25 yards


Net used year to date: 62.125 yards


I am continuing to join Kate at Life in Pieces in tracking how many days each week I manage to get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. I have been doing very well at finding some time to quilt every single day, frequently working on two or three different projects each day.

15 Minute Challenge:  
9/17 - 9/23                7 of 7 days
2017 Total          259 of 266 days


Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate, and add your own report so we can keep the linky going. 


Julie in GA

7 comments:

  1. You're having a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great progress. I like the zipper design on the backing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Backing! Thank you for continue to mention Life in Pieces! I keep meaning to keep track of my 15 min, but forget! I just put it on my calendar! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great reports on the stash and the 15 minutes! You and Kate have inspired me and I am spending many more days in September in my sewing room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing a great job with stash AND with time! I like the backing you made, too. It's sort of like zipping up the quilt. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very bright and fun. Hope you have the time to get some quilting in. You've done so well at finding time to stitch. I'm in awe of how you are able to fit in that time each day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...