Monday, June 1, 2015

Design Wall Monday 6/1/15

My design wall is currently filled with the quilt top I finished yesterday. It started as an attempt to use up a box of leftover blocks and fabrics from a 10-year old project, and turned into this. I call it "Improvisation in Green." You can't see borders on the left side, but believe me, they are there. Photography through a doorway has many challenges!



Soon I will be pulling together some fabrics to make into backings for this quilt and its partner, the Green Blooming Nine-Patch.

I am linking up to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times, where you can see all sorts of amazing quilting inspiration! I am also linking up to Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt.


Julie in GA

4 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely! I like the sashings a lot--their color is perfect hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! Great colors and balance. LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful color scheme!! Beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful use of left overs. Love the colors in this one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...