Monday, October 29, 2012

Design Wall Monday 10/29/2012


There isn't anything new to show on my design wall this week, but I do have a new quilt on my bed.  I finished the binding on my Storm at Sea quilt yesterday!



It was too windy outside yesterday to hang the quilt up for photos.  You can see a full shot of the unquilted top here.  I am thrilled to have it finished and on the bed.  My first thought once I laid it out on the bed (after "I can't believe that's finally done!") was "Now I need some matching pillowcases."  That answers the question of what to work on next.

Check out what others have been working on at  Patchwork Times

Julie

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Your quilt was the inspiration for the borders on my storm at sea (which is still waiting to be quilted).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, love the colors you selected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beauty! Congratulations for actually putting it on your bed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful - so perfect - you should be really proud of yourself. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so awesome! I enjoyed watching the process as the quilt grew to completion. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This quilt is lovely. I am so glad that you photographed it on the bed - I can see the placement of the border blocks. It's stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is really a goreous quilt. I love the quilting on it too. I am such a fan of this pattern and your color combo. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is simply gorgeous!! It has been a lot of fun watching as this quilt grew. Thanks for sharing the final product.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have an absolutely gorgeous quilt there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Storm at Sea has always been a favorite, and I hope to make one someday. Yours is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks so pretty on your bed. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...