Sunday, October 11, 2026

Sunday Stash and Stitching 10/11/2026

There's good news and not-so-good news for the stash report this week. The good news is that no new fabric was added to the stash. Unfortunately, I don't have any fabric usage to report either. I did finish one small quilt yesterday, but I'll wait and count the fabric used after I get some photos and share it in a blog post.

2026 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                   0.0 yards
Used year to date:        144.625 yards
Added last week:                  0.0 yards
Added year to date:          197.5 yards
Net added in 2026:     52.875 yards


Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. Unlike most weeks,  the majority of my quilting time last week was focused on finishing a single project, my Sewcialites 2 quilt. When I needed a break from that, I spent some time making a few blocks for my Jane Stickle Sampler Quilt. I was unpleasantly surprised when I finished the block shown above and discovered that it is 1/8" too big top to bottom. If I trim it to the right size, I will lose the points when it gets pieced into the quilt. I can't figure out a way to fix it and get it to the right size, so I guess I'll be making that one again.

15 Minute Challenge 2026
10/4 - 10/10            7 of 7 days
2026 Total        276 of 283 days
Success rate                97.5%   



Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces. Thanks so much to Donna and Kate for continuing to host these link-ups. 

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've got a bit going out soon. With nothing coming in, that's a good stash week. Sorry about the Dear Jane block. When you have so many seams, even just a bit off can mean a problem. Hopefully a redo fixes that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...