Monday, September 24, 2018

Seeing Stars QAL--Week 6

There were all sorts of other things I should have been doing over the weekend, but I couldn't resist spending some time working on the last set of blocks for the Seeing Stars QAL, hosted by Melissa Corey at Happy Quilting. Here are my Applique Star blocks. The next step is quilt top assembly--I can't wait!


I'm linking up to Design Wall Monday at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts, Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt, and Moving It Forward at Em's Scrapbag.  I'm also sharing my blocks with the Seeing Stars QAL link-up. Be sure to check out all of the wonderful projects that everyone is sharing! 


Julie in GA

6 comments:

  1. Love those stars! The gold background with the red and green works out so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stars are just getting prettier and prettier, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stars. I can't wait to start assembling this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look awesome!!! And I am so glad to hear I am not the only one that procrastinates what I should be doing to sew instead ;) So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so impressed with your progress. Well done, you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Who wouldn't rather be sewing, lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...