Monday, August 7, 2017

Moda Blockheads

I've been playing catch-up with the Moda Blockheads BOW. I spent some time yesterday cutting pieces for several blocks and stitching up a couple of them. I've managed to complete 15 pieced blocks so far, but none of the applique blocks yet. You can see all the block designs in THIS POST.

Moda Blockheads
6" blocks

I am linking up to Design Wall Monday at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts, Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt, and Moving It Forward at Em's Scrapbag. Check out all of them for tons of amazing quilting inspiration! 

Julie in GA

6 comments:

  1. Nice collection of blocks. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Moda Blockhead blocks. Happy sewing! Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lot of work in a 6 inch block, but will be very pretty, I understand about the applique blocks, harder for me too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks are beautiful..you've got a lot done...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love 6" blocks and yours are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful collection of blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...