Saturday, May 20, 2017

RSC Scrappy Trips

This week I made two more green Scrappy Trips blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I put them up on my design wall along with the previous four green blocks. 

Scrappy Trips Around the World
pattern by Bonnie Hunter

The blocks looked so good together in that layout that I decided to try it with the rest of my blocks. Here's the whole collection of cool color blocks--I still have a pile of red blocks too and a few in orange. This is looking good!



I am linking up with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge on Saturday and at Oh Scrap! over at Quilting is more fun than Housework on SundayBe sure to check out all of the wonderful scrappy projects that everyone is sharing! 



Julie in GA

17 comments:

  1. I like the green"surround"--looking very pretty hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty together! I love the interesting design possibilities that these blocks give you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is turning into a gorgeous piece of work. Totally expected from you too. Everytime I visit your blog, you are sharing exceptionally worthy pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous rainbow scrap quilt! Do you think you'll stick with this layout or find something else when you get all the blocks done?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks are gorgeous! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow!! That mixed up rainbow setting is really something. LOVE how the light fabric running through the center of each block makes the arrangement shine!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your trip around the world blocks are going to be an amazing quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like how those blocks are coming along. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your quilt is going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving those blocks. they glow! It will be a great quilt how every you can get it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful light shining in those rainbow blocks. Sort of ethereal.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving these blocks together!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree! Your blocks look fantastic all together. Thanks for sharing them with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Love it Julie...the greens looked great together and fabulous with the other colours, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The blocks look like they are glowing! Very mystical/magical looking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...