Sunday, May 15, 2016

Stash Report Sunday 5/15/16

This was another week of plugging away at a few different quilt projects, making a little progress on all of them. I made five Folded Box blocks for my Rainbow Scrap Challenge project. I also made 24 green Flying Geese for the RSC 2016 Sampler, and I finished one EPP block for the Glorious Hexagons quilt. You can see a photo of all the blocks in yesterday's post. Best of all, I completed the binding on the 30's Pinwheels baby quilt--my first finish for 2016! Now I need to get it washed up and sent away.

No fabric added to the stash this week!

STASH TOTALS: 
Used this week:             1.25 yards     
Used year to date:      31.625 yards

Stashed this week:           0.0 yards
Stashed year to date:    19.25 yards 

 Net year to date:   12.375 yards used


I am joining Kate at Life in Pieces in tracking the number of days each week that I spend at least 15 minutes quilting. Even those little chunks of time can add up to big progress, and quite often the planned 15 minutes in the sewing room turns into an hour or more.

15 Minute Challenge:  
May 8-14                 7 of 7 days
May total              14 of 14 days
Year to date        129 of 135 days


350 Block Challenge at Prairie Moon Quilts
Blocks made this week:  33


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.  

Julie in GA

3 comments:

  1. You've done really well on both the stash and time management fronts. You are set to have a great year on both fronts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the finish! Great job on smashing your stash, and I'm a little jealous of days you've spent in the sewing room. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My DH says that my studio is really a time warp portal b/c when I go in it for 15 minutes, I don't come out for 4 hours and think it was only 15 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...