Sunday, February 1, 2015

Stash Report Sunday 2/1/15

I had another good week of using my stash. Most of what I am counting today is yardage used for the projects I am making as part of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I finished 48 Bowtie blocks, 9 RSC Circles blocks, and 10 16-patch blocks, all using my blue scraps. No fabric added for the week.




I am participating in the 350 Blocks Challenge again. My total for January was 85, a good start to the year.

Used this week:                   2.625 yards     
Used year to date:             12.125 yards


Stashed this week:                    0  yards
Stashed year to date:            6.25 yards 

Net year to date:   
                5.875 yards used

Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times

Julie in GA

4 comments:

  1. You did have a great week! Love the circle blocks, not something you see every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stash numbers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice quilts and good outage for the week! I really like the coloring of circle blocks.
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good usage for the week. I like all 3 of your blue blocks, especially the bow ties.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...