Sunday, July 6, 2014

Stash Report Sunday 7/6/14

The past week was spent visiting family in Wisconsin, which means no sewing time/no stash usage. However, there were plenty of quilt shops visited with my sister and mother (and my sweet husband as our driver!) I think I was very restrained in my purchasng--I got the Christmas stripe to make a tree skirt or a table runner, maybe both if there's enough. The scissors print will join my collection of sewing-themed fabrics, and the red, white & blue stars and stripes print may become part of my current Quilt of Valor project.



Does anyone know the manufacturer and/or collection for this red, white & blue print. This photo includes a tape measure to show the scale of the print, just under 1.5" repeat across. I bought this at Nancy's Notions retail store. The piece I bought is only a fat quarter and didn't have the selvage with any info. I would love to get more (half a yard would do it) for a small border on my QOV Bowties.







Used this week:                                  0  yards
Used year to date:                        68.0  yards


Stashed this week:                         3.25 yards
Stashed year to date:                    85.5 yards 

Net year to date:   
                    17.5 yards stashed  


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.

Julie in GA

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty acquisitions. I like the stars and stripes, sorry that I don't know what line it is.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...