Sunday, January 15, 2012

Stash Report Sunday

I have made a little progress on my Storm at Sea quilt this week, but it was all fabric that had already been cut, so no reduction in stash.  I was given two pillow shams that I am taking apart and turning back into yardage.  There are nice big pieces on the back, and beautiful Kaffe Fassett prints on the front.

Here is a photo of one of the shams.  The other has already been turned back into fabric pieces.  Aren't the fabrics great together!



Used this week:  0 yards
Used year to date:  0 yards
Added this week:  2 yards
Added year to date:  2 yards

Check out more stash reports here:  Patchwork Times by Judy Laquidara


2 comments:

  1. I love Kaffe's fabric. It will be good to have those yards back into the stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free fabric - nothing better than that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...