Sunday, September 2, 2018

15 Minutes and Stash Report Sunday 9/2/18

There wasn't much time or energy for quilting during the week, but I still managed to use a respectable amount of fabric from my stash.  I used just over 3 yards on two sets of blocks for the Seeing Stars QAL at Happy Quilting. The newest blocks should show up here tomorrow. In addition to that, 5/8 yard was used for a project at work. 

2018 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:              3.750 yards
Used year to date:        53.875 yards
Added last week:                0.0 yards
Added year to date:         32.25 yards
Net used year to date:   21.625 yards





Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. The majority of my quilting time has been on the weekends, but I did manage to get in at least 15 minutes each day.

15 Minute Challenge:  
8/26 - 9/1           7 of 7 days
2018 Total      238 of 244 days


Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate, and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces .


Julie in GA

5 comments:

  1. You are doing great! I don't count until something is finished, so I don't get to count all that I worked on this week. But, when I do finish these 3 quilts, I'll have a big usage to report. It all works out in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great numbers and project - I had to check it out.....Do I have time for another QAL? Maybe so, this one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stash and stitching numbers. Hope things slow down for you soon so you have both more energy and stitching time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you did well in both categories! I hope you get more time this week to knock the stash down even more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing so well with both your stash and your stitching! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...