Sunday, June 25, 2017

Stash Report Sunday 6/25/17

For the first time in several weeks, I can report a sizable amount of fabric used from my stash. Yesterday I finished the quilt top that I have been making from my old stash of green 3" strips. Until I come up with something better, it has been given the name of Green Strippy quilt. This top used 5.5 yards of fabric, all from my stash, and most of it is 15 - 20 years old. I consider that a major win!

Green Strippy quilt top
64.25" x 93.5"
I did have a small addition to my stash last week too--two fat quarters of black-on-white prints, which are always great to have around!



2017 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:             5.50 yards
Used year to date:      56.375 yards
Added last week:             .50 yards
Added year to date:        8.25 yards

Net used year to date:  48.125 yards


I am continuing to join Kate at Life in Pieces in tracking how many days each week I manage to get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. I missed one day last week while we were out of town, but have been getting in my 15 minutes or more of quilting the rest of the week.

15 Minute Challenge:  
6/18 - 6/24                6 of 7 days
2017 Total          170 of 175 days



Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate, and add your own report so we can keep this linky going.

Julie in GA

3 comments:

  1. Your numbers are great, I love the green quilt, I love how the brown makes all the greens pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have some of those greens in my scraps as well. *VBG* I have some of the black and white fabric on the right. You'll wish you bought more because it goes with everything.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...