Sunday, May 28, 2017

Stash Report Sunday 5/28/17

My stash usage for last week was not huge, but at least I'm still in stash reduction mode. I have gotten tons of emails about Memorial Day fabric sales, but have managed to resist ordering anything so far--that may change soon!


2017 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:             .875 yards
Used year to date:      46.625 yards
Added last week:             0.0 yards
Added year to date:        5.25 yards

Net used year to date:  41.375 yards


I am continuing to join Kate at Life in Pieces in tracking how many days each week I manage to get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. I am back on track with getting in my 15 minutes or more for stitching every day.

15 Minute Challenge:  
5/21 - 5/27               7 of 7 days
2017 Total          143 of 147 days



Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate, and add your own report so we can keep this linky going.

Julie in GA

3 comments:

  1. Those ads are way to tempting, I'm trying my best to stay away from them. I don't know if I can hold out the whole weekend, but I'm going to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great numbers! I've gotten more ads for the local shops than online sales. I stayed away this weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stash numbers! You are having a great year on stash reduction.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...