Sunday, January 4, 2015

Stash Report Sunday 1/4/15

It's time for the first Stash Report of 2015, back to having a clean slate. Maybe this year I can reach my goal of using more fabric than I add to my stash (but don't count on it!)

At least I made it through the first week by using some fabric and not buying any. I finished the sashing and pieced borders for my second LeMoyne Stars quilt, and I added the sashing to the third set of blocks. I thought I was done with that quilt top, but have decided to add a pieced border to it.


Rainbow LeMoyne #2
45" x 60"

Rainbow LeMoyne #3
46" x 60.5"


Used this week:                           3.125 yards     
Used year to date:                       3.125 yards


Stashed this week:                        0 yards
Stashed year to date:                    yards 

Net year to date:   
                      3.125 yards used

It's not a lot used, but it's a good start to the new year! Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times

Julie in GA

5 comments:

  1. Both quilts are gorgeous! They both look very complicated. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good girl, Julie! I made it through the first week, too--despite seeing some fabulous sales on gorgeous fabrics! Bravo! hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both quilts are wonderful. Love the bright colors and Lemoyne stars are a classic star and always make for a pretty quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both quilts. Good luck on the stash busting goal. I'm on a strict fabric diet this year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...