Yesterday I made a 12" scrappy LeMoyne star block to go along with all my 6" stars. That used .25 yards. I am thinking about switching to the black background instead of the white print to help those pale pinks show up better. I laid some pieces of the black over the white in the second photo, and I like the way it looks much better. Time to get out my ripper!
I also used 3/8 yard for the binding on the Bowtie Baby Quilt that I made for a co-worker. We are having a baby shower for her this Friday, and I can't wait to give her the quilt.
Used this week: .875 yards
Used year to date: 11.125 yards