Sunday, October 14, 2012

Stash Report Sunday 10/14/12


I had really hoped to get my numbers headed back toward even, but haven't done much sewing the past two weeks.  Then there was the fabric clearance place I stopped at yesterday--a very dangerous place for me.  My stash has grown, and my wallet is a little lighter.   I did get some great fabrics though.  My main goal was to pick up some good light neutrals for backgrounds on scrappy quilts, and I managed to find several.  They are all remnant pieces, mostly around 1/4 - 1/2 yard long, and a few are 108 - 110" wide

Now I just need to find (make) the time to use up some of my fabrics.  I love adding to the collection, but my shelves are close to full.  


Used this week: .5
Used year to date: 50.5 yards
Added this week:   11 yards
Added year to date:  84.5 yards

Net year to date: 34 yards added


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.


Julie

3 comments:

  1. With the price of fabric these days, it's hard to not buy it when you find a good sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your neutrals are great looking. That's where my stash is a little thin too. I have confidence that your numbers will start going in the right direction for lightening your stash load. I know the feeling about "shelves being close to full". Mine are OVERLY Full.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your choices, and I agree, a good sale can be hard to pass by and ignore.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...