Sunday, October 13, 2019

Stitching and DeStashing--Week 41, 2019

There's not much to tell for my stash report this week. I have spent some time quilting every day, but I'm getting to the point of joining blocks together on a couple of projects, and the fabric used in those blocks has already been counted. That means no fabric used to report this week, but fortunately also no new fabric added (although I was seriously tempted by a sale at the Fat Quarter Shop!)

2019 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                             0.0 yards
Used year to date:                    48.375 yards
Added last week:                            0.0 yards
Added year to date:                    50.75 yards
Net stashed year to date:       2.375 yards



Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. I've continued finding stitching time every day, usually hand applique on the train in the mornings and some time at the machine in the evenings. 

15 Minute Challenge:  
10/6 - 10/12             7 of 7 days
2019 Total         268 of 285 days

Here's a little preview of my Orange Peel hand applique project. You can read more about it and see more photos in yesterday's post.



Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces. 

Happy quilting everyone!


Julie in GA

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Orange Peels on those darker fabrics--makes the colors sing...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blocks are so pretty! I have a little mini orange peel project I have fabric for, just need to find time to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooo! I love that orange peel project! Your colors pop so nicely against the variety of black/grey neutrals! Fabulous idea! Your hand stitching is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the same boat on the stash front, most of what I'm working on has already been counted, but that also means you are close to finishes. Congrats another good week of finding time to stitch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...