Sunday, June 24, 2018

15 Minutes and Stash Report Sunday 6/24/18

It has been a busy week with most of my quilting time devoted to a baby quilt that must be finished by Friday. I shared the blocks HERE. I finished piecing the top and made a back for it two days ago. Now I am working on the machine quilting. Today is my last day of vacation; it's back to work tomorrow. I need to get as much machine quilting done today as I can stand!

2018 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                   3.75 yards
Used year to date:                39.5 yards
Added last week:                    0.0 yards
Added year to date:              23.0 yards
Net used year to date:      16.5 yards




Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. There has been lots of quilting time over the past week. If I had kept track, I'm sure it would have been totals of hours rather than minutes each day. Vacation time is the best!

15 Minute Challenge:  
6/17 - 6/23              7 of 7 days
2018 Total         168 of 174 days

Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate, and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces.


Julie in GA

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes it does seem unfair when there is hours of sewing in a day, that we only get credit for 15 minutes! It would be nice if that extra time could roll over to the weeks when nothing gets done, but although I allow rollover from day to day, I do not allow rollover from week to week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goal for the day!! You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you were able to finish off the quilting today. Vacations are the best, we'll take some next week so I have hopes of getting some good time in the sewing room. Congrats on a good week for stashing busting and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only holidays could be every day . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie, I just love the baby quilt and I have been looking for inspiration for a grey and white quilt as our Eldest son and his Girlfriend have a grey and white bedroom so I am thinking of a bed quilt in those colours. I was thinking of using the log cabin block as the main part of the quilt. I will be on the look out for fabrics. Hugs, Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you being so organized to keep track of your inventory.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You’re doing great on both fronts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...