Sunday, May 20, 2018

15 Minutes and Stash Report Sunday 5/20/18

The past couple of weeks seem to have slipped by very quickly, and I missed posting my stash report last Sunday. I'm excited to report my first completely finished quilt for the year! I finished the Beveled Blocks quilt that I was making as a gift for my husband. It is a small wallhanging and used a total of 4.5 yards of fabric. This photo is just the top when it was pin basted for quilting. I will share photos of the finished quilt and more info in a separate blog post.


I also used 3/8 yard on my Squared Away sampler blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge (see them in this post.) No fabric added to the stash.

2018 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                4.875 yards
Used year to date:              24.5 yards
Added last week:                  0.0 yards
Added year to date:              8.0 yards
Net used year to date:   16.5 yards




Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. Despite our crazy schedule at work, I have managed  to get my 15 minutes every day over the past two weeks.

15 Minute Challenge:  
5/6 - 5/19              7 of 7 days
2018 Total       135 of 139 days


Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate, and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces.


Julie in GA

5 comments:

  1. Oh just a lovely quilt--great work hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I really like the effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty quilt. I love the geometric look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, I like the colors, and I love the optical illusion it makes. Thanks for sharing this one. Looks like a great out week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Beveled Blocks quilt turned out beautifully. I love the optical illusion those blocks create. Congrats on finding time to stitch every day last week. I hope this week was as good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...