Pages

▼

Monday, February 27, 2023

February One Monthly Goal Completed!

It's time for me to share the results of my One Monthly Goal (OMG) for February, but there isn't much that I can show just yet.


I am scheduled to participate in the "Dust Off a Quilt Book" blog hop at Beaquilter, running March 6 - 10. My date for the hop is March 10th. My One Monthly Goal for the month of February was to choose a pattern in one of my old quilt books and make a quilt top for the hop by the end of the month. Getting it quilted was the bonus goal.

The quilt top is complete, but I can't share it until the blog hop date. For now I will give you a little sneak peek at a couple of the blocks that were used in the quilt top. That fabric with the little birdies just makes me smile!



Check out the "Dust Off a Quilt Book" blog hop starting March 6th at beaquilter.com. There's going to be a little contest to see who has the oldest quilting book too!

Linking up with:
One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts
Design Wall Monday at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts

Happy quilting!

Julie in GA

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on meeting your OMG for February. The little birdies are really cute. Looking forward to seeing the reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Looking forward to the reveal.

    ReplyDelete