Sunday, September 22, 2019

Stitching and DeStashing--Week 38, 2019

It's time for the weekly stash report again, and I am happy to say that there was no new fabric added to the stash last week! There were an awful lot of additions in August, but maybe I can make it through the whole month of September without buying any fabric. It's good to have a goal, right? And it's only a little over a week until October (how did that happen?!)

On the usage side, there was 1.25 yards used to make two sets of Stairsteps blocks for my Rainbow Scrap Challenge project. I showed the purple blocks in yesterday's post. Here is my set of grey/black blocks.



2019 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                           1.25 yards
Used year to date:                    42.125 yards
Added last week:                           0.0 yards
Added year to date:                    50.75 yards
Net stashed year to date:        8.625 yards



Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. I missed one day last week for the first time in several weeks, but I keep moving my projects forward (and sometimes getting distracted by possible new projects!)

15 Minute Challenge:  
9/15 - 9/21              6 of 7 days
2019 Total         247 of 264 days


Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces. 

Happy quilting everyone!


Julie in GA

2 comments:

  1. My goodness! You blocks are absolutely lovely! Wow! Thank you for sharing! Really impressed with them! I'm going to have to try your pattern one day.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice contrast with the white and the gray, these blocks have a very graphic look to them. Sorry you missed a day last week. Even so, you've still got great numbers this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...