Sunday, April 21, 2019

Stitching and DeStashing--Week 16, 2019

The stash numbers are slowly dropping (not that anyone could tell from seeing the piles of fabric in my sewing room!) I used 1/2 yard last week on Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks, the Framed Crumb Star and 17 Orange Peel blocks. You can see them all in yesterday's post. No new fabric was added, even though I was right next door to a JoAnn's store yesterday. I didn't even go into the store!


2019 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                           .50 yards
Used year to date:                    11.75 yards
Added last week:                          0.0 yards
Added year to date:                    26.0 yards
Net stashed year to date:      14.25 yards



My numbers for Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge keep moving steadily up, as I complete another week with stitching time every single day. Most of my stitching time has been hand applique, so visible progress is slow, but it's still progress!

15 Minute Challenge:  
4/14 - 4/20           7 of 7 days
2019 Total        98 of 110 days


Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces. 

Happy quilting everyone!


Julie in GA

1 comment:

  1. A good week on both fronts. Hope this week is even better on the de-stashing front.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...