Sunday, January 20, 2019

Stitching and DeStashing: Week 3, 2019

It's a miracle--I have a three-day weekend! Day one was mostly lazy, recovery time from the recent crazy weeks at work. Today I have a little more energy, but am still moving slowly. I hope to get in some quilting time this evening and tomorrow.

I feel fortunate to have managed to find time for quilting on 6 of the past 7 days. There was even some machine piecing during that time, not just handwork like the previous week. It's time for me to get back to a regular quilting routine and make some serious progress on my quilt projects.



15 Minute Challenge:  
1/13 - 1/19          6 of 7 days
2019 Total        17 of 19 days


There was no new fabric added to the stash last week, and 3/4 yard was used on my pinwheels leader/ender blocks. I added 9 red and 21 green blocks to the other blocks in the collection. I already have pieces cut for additional pinwheels in blues and lavenders.



2019 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                          .75 yards
Used year to date:                     2.00 yards
Added last week:                         0.0 yards
Added year to date:                     0.0 yards
Net used year to date:           2.00 yards


Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces. 

Happy quilting everyone!


Julie in GA

4 comments:

  1. Love your pinwheels, Julie, and glad you enjoyed the 3-day weekend! I meant to do an all-day quilting day yesterday but I was so tired after church that I laid down "just for a few minutes" and woke up four hours later, VERY disoriented because I don't usually nap during the day! I must have needed it though, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great in the sewing and destashing so far, Julie! Great pinwheels. It is nice to have a long weekend to catch up on the chores and relaxation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Considering how much you've had to work this year, you've done a great job of fitting in stitching time most days. Hope you got to spend most of your day off getting in some much needed relaxation and some restorative stitching time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great challenge that is! Busting your stash in just 15 minutes a day - I could do that! You've got a great collection of 30's fabrics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...