Sunday, October 21, 2018

15 Minutes and Stash Report Sunday 10/21/18

I had a couple of days off from work at the end of the week, which you might think would mean more time spent in the sewing room. Instead, I was so absorbed by other projects around the house that I didn't do any sewing until late in the day. I did spend at least a little time quilting each night, keeping up my excellent record towards Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces.



15 Minute Challenge:  
10/14 - 10/20        7 of 7 days
2018 Total      287 of 293 days


My quilting time for the week used a total of 1.375 yards. 7/8 yard of that was used on the half block setting triangles for the Spinning Boxes quilt that I shared in yesterday's post. The other 1/2 yard went into six more Dutchman's Puzzle/Flying Dutchman block variations. These are a group of blocks that I started making last fall when my musician husband was playing in the orchestra for a production of the opera "The Flying Dutchman." I suppose I should figure out a plan for these blocks one day soon!

Flying Dutchman variations, 8" blocks

2018 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                  1.375 yards
Used year to date:                66.5 yards
Added last week:                    0.0 yards
Added year to date:             34.75 yards
Net used year to date:       31.75 yards

Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate, and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces. 


Julie in GA

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how those house projects can really suck up the time. Hope you are able to get in some focused stitching time today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this block and need to make one soon. Love the variations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...