Maybe March will be a more successful month...
1. My One Monthly Goal is to finish up the third Star Cluster baby quilt. The center of the quilt is done, it just needs the borders finished, then quilting and binding. Baby is due around the end of March or early April, so this is definitely my #1 goal.
|Star Cluster baby quilt|
2. My attempts for Judy's UFO challenge haven't been very successful yet, but I'm still hopeful. She pulled #5 this month. For my piecing list, that means adding borders plus piecing a backing for this Maple Stars top.
|Maple Stars, 47" x 62"|
3. The #5 project from my second list on Judy's UFO Challenge is to quilt and bind this little Stack & Whack quilt top, a former class sample from 1999.
|Stack & Whack Spinners, 45" x 53"|
4. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--make a set of red Scrappy Trips blocks. Also figure out another pattern to make using the pile of 3" red strips, maybe a Quilt of Valor?
5. Meadow Mystery--join all blocks together into finished quilt top.
That's the plan for the month ahead. I will report back at the beginning of April with a progress report and a new set of goals for the next month. I am joining the One Monthly Goal link-up for March at Elm Street Quilts and Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times.
Julie in GA