Sunday, December 11, 2016

Stash Report Sunday 12/11/16

My huge fabric-buying binge a week ago (see what I got HERE) left me 60+ yards in the red. It took me two full evenings to get all the new fabrics washed and dried, which greatly limited my sewing time. The only fabric usage for the week was finishing up the December blocks for the Meadow Mystery quilt. Those will probably make an appearance on my design wall tomorrow. Since I don't have any quilt photos to share today, I will include one of a favorite Christmas ornament that a friend gave me many years ago.





STASH TOTALS: 

     Used last week:                   .75 yards     
Used year to date:          93.375 yards

Stashed last week:                   0 yards
 Stashed year to date:       152.75 yards 

 Net year to date:  59.375 yards stashed


I am joining Kate at Life in Pieces in tracking the number of days each week that I spend at least 15 minutes quilting. I have many projects in the works, and I continue to find at least a little time every day for quilting.

15 Minute Challenge:  
12/4 - 12/10                  6 of 7 days
Year to date            312 of 345 days


350 Block Challenge at Prairie Moon Quilts
Blocks made 12/4 - 12/10:  9


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.  

Julie in GA

2 comments:

  1. Love your ornament. I need to make one for an ornament exchange next Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have lots of fun stuff to play with next year. You've moved out a lot this year, so I'd think of your efforts for the year as a stash refresh. You are still doing great on finding time to sew.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...