Sunday, October 2, 2016

Stash Report Sunday 10/2/16

September was a month with no fabric shopping, and I managed to gradually chip away at my stash numbers. Last week I was down to only 3/8 yard from being back to even on the stash usage/additions. Yesterday that all changed when my enabler suggested he drop me off at the quilt store while he took care of an errand. Who am I to turn down that kind of offer, especially since I had a gift certificate to use there. The damage isn't awful, and I really like the fabrics that I got. I think I need to make a red, white & black quilt soon!



STASH TOTALS: 

     Used last week:                 1.375 yards     
Used year to date:             67.0 yards

Stashed last week:               4.0 yards
 Stashed year to date:         70.0 yards 

 Net year to date:   3 yards stashed


I am joining Kate at Life in Pieces in tracking the number of days each week that I spend at least 15 minutes quilting. I am trying hard to get back to my pattern of quilting every day, even if it's only for a short time.

15 Minute Challenge:  
9/25 - 10/1                    7 of 7 days
Year to date            247 of 275 days


350 Block Challenge at Prairie Moon Quilts
Blocks made 9/25 - 10/1:   1


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.  

Julie in GA

4 comments:

  1. I love the fabrics you chose to enhance your stash. A red, white, and black graphic quilt is definitely a must.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun stash additions. It will not take you long to overcome the deficient in the outgoing. You've done so well at finding time to stitch this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your enabler is such a nice person. What a great idea to enhance your stash and HE KNOWS it too. Love what you chose. Red, black and white is always in style.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...