Last week I had pulled out my purple scraps, looking for hazy purples with green accents to use for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2016 Sampler blocks. I found several good prints, some of them very old, that combine purple and green, and today I managed to finish stitching up my bullseye blocks. I am especially fond of the paisley in the top right block, and also the mostly green spotty print at the center of the middle row.
As usual, I ended up with an extra block (but that's better than being short by one!) I hope to find enough time between today and tomorrow to cut pieces for my other RSC project, the 3-D blocks. I also need to cut some more parts for my hand-stitched hexagon blocks.
Julie in GA