Sunday, May 29, 2016

Stash Report Sunday 5/29/16

The stash report for the past week shows just over a yard of fabric used. I made 2 more Folded Box blocks (1/4 yard) and added the binding and hanging sleeve to my red, white & blue quilt. I hope to get that one completely finished before Monday, Memorial Day.


Folded Box blocks, pattern by Donna Lynn Thomas

No fabric added to the stash this week (but I have been seriously tempted by some of the Memorial Day sales!)

STASH TOTALS: 
Used this week:             1.125 yards     
Used year to date:       33.125 yards

Stashed this week:           0.0 yards
Stashed year to date:    19.25 yards 

 Net year to date:   13.875 yards used


I am joining Kate at Life in Pieces in tracking the number of days each week that I spend at least 15 minutes quilting. I managed to spend some time quilting every day last week, although it was only during my morning train commute on a couple of those days (any progress is good progress!)

15 Minute Challenge:  
May 22 - 28             7 of 7 days
May total              26 of 28 days
Year to date       141 of 149 days


350 Block Challenge at Prairie Moon Quilts
Blocks made this week: 8


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.  

Julie in GA

3 comments:

  1. Your folded boxes are lovely--they look complicated to make...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those folded box blocks are so effective - I love the photo from the previous post of them all together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The folded box blocks look three dimensional, very cool looking. Great stash report. You've done so well at finding 15 minutes to stitch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...