I thought this would be a week with a good amount of fabric used and none added. Then I realized that there wasn't enough of the fabric I wanted to use for the back of my applique circles quilt. That meant a trip to Joann's for more circle print. Fortunately, I did finish off the back for another quilt and made two batches of blocks.
Back for Boston Fiesta 5.0 yards
Green & brown Bowties .5 yards
Leaf blocks 1.25 yards
Above is the fabric I used to make the back for my Boston Fiesta quilt (you can see the quilt top HERE.) This is a huge print--the large flowers are about the size of my fist! I had previously pieced a different backing for this quilt, but this was always the fabric I really wanted to use and I decided to just go for it!
Here is the fabric I bought for the back of my applique circles quilt (in progress HERE.) I've been making lots of pieced quilt backs lately, but each of these are made from a single large-scale print. I love the bright colors in this fabric!
Used this week: 6.75 yards
Used year to date: 155.50 yards
Stashed this week: 3.0 yards