Sunday, July 12, 2015

Stash Report Sunday 7/12/15

Quilting time has been extremely limited this week, but I hope to make up for it next week. I did visit a quilt shop a few days ago and came away with some light neutrals. They aren't the most exciting when laid out together, but they are necessary additions for my many scrappy projects. 

              

TOTALS:
Used this week:                        0  yards     
Used year to date:             92.125 yards


Stashed this week:              1.75  yards
Stashed year to date:          93.0 yards 

Net year to date:              .875 yards stashed

Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.  


Julie in GA

3 comments:

  1. Everyone has to replenish those basics from time to time. Hopefully you'll be back in the black before too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some real nice neutrals. That is the area that is lacking in my stash too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your variety of neutrals. They are such a necessary part of the stash. I always pick up more when they are on sale.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...