Sunday, June 28, 2015

Stash Report Sunday 6/28/15

For the first time in a few weeks, there was no new fabric added to my stash this week! I didn't use enough to get back to even, but I am chipping away at getting there.

As far as outgoing fabric, I used 1/2 yard finishing up my turquoise bowties for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I also used 1/8 yard for a Castle Wall block in a great class with Mickey Depre yesterday plus 2.75 yards for the stars and nine-patch blocks in Alycia's Starry Night for Josh QAL. I will show both of those projects on my design wall tomorrow.


TOTALS:
Used this week:                   3.375 yards     
Used year to date:             85.375 yards



Stashed this week:                   0  yards
Stashed year to date:         91.25 yards 

Net year to date:              5.875 yards stashed

Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.  


Julie in GA

1 comment:

  1. I bet your class with Mickey was fun. I took it in Pigeon Forge and learned so much. Congrats on keeping you stash in line.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...