Sunday, June 21, 2015

Stash Report Sunday 6/21/15

I knew my stash busting efforts wouldn't get far this week since we were out of town for most of the week. I did get the borders finished on my Rainbow LeMoyne Stars last Sunday and Monday, using 1 yard of fabric. You can see it in yesterday's post.

We spent most of the week visiting the Blue Ridge Parkway. It was one of the most beautiful and peaceful places I have ever seen. The lack of traffic was such a treat, and the views were absolutely amazing!




We didn't see any fabric stores or quilt shops on the way up to the parkway, but our drive home took us directly past Mary Jo's in Gastonia, NC. I thought it would be a good idea to just drive right by, but it didn't take much arm-twisting to persuade me to stop after all. I bought three fabrics that will end up becoming pajama pants and/or shorts. They aren't intended for quilts, but I will count them as part of my stash since they will be added to the overflowing collection of fabrics in my sewing room.



TOTALS:
Used this week:                      1.0 yards     
Used year to date:                82.0 yards



Stashed this week:               10.5 yards
Stashed year to date:         91.25 yards 

Net year to date:              9.25 yards stashed

Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.  


Julie in GA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...