Monday, May 11, 2015

Design Wall Monday 5/11/15

My design wall hasn't changed much since last week due to lack of quilting time. I did manage to fix another group of my Boston Fiesta blocks, changing the direction of some seams so they nest together.  They have been joined together into a row, but they have not been stitched to the main section yet. Only one more group of blocks left to be fixed, then the center will be complete.




I am linking up to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times, where you can see all sorts of amazing quilting inspiration! I am also linking up to Monday Making over at Love Laugh Quilt.


Julie in GA

4 comments:

  1. Glad you found some time to stitch this week. The Boston Fiesta blocks are really coming along in spite of your reduced stitching time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the movement in it and so happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like seeing this!!!! What a great combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its really striking but makes my eyes go funny!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...