Monday, January 26, 2015

Design Wall Monday 1/26/15

My plan for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge this year is to focus on making progress on UFOs based on the monthly color.  I pulled out this set of blocks that was started in 2002 in a class that my sister and I took together. The pattern was called Dutch Tiles. I worked on the blocks occasionally over the years, but for some reason never managed to finish the quilt. I just need to finish making a few more blocks, then I can get them joined together.




I am linking up to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times, where you can see all sorts of amazing quilting inspiration! 


Julie in GA

10 comments:

  1. I've not seen that pattern before, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful design. Your colors are gorgeous. I haven't seen this pattern before, either, but love it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous quilt! What a clever idea to focus on the color of the UFO for the scrap challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this paper pieced? It is really lovely. The shading is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's definitely a UFO you should finish, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your plan to work on UFOs based on the color of the month is a great idea. This is definitely a winner. It will make you feel wonderful with you finish the binding on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty block and it looks so close to being done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...