Monday, January 26, 2015

Design Wall Monday 1/26/15

My plan for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge this year is to focus on making progress on UFOs based on the monthly color.  I pulled out this set of blocks that was started in 2002 in a class that my sister and I took together. The pattern was called Dutch Tiles. I worked on the blocks occasionally over the years, but for some reason never managed to finish the quilt. I just need to finish making a few more blocks, then I can get them joined together.




I am linking up to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times, where you can see all sorts of amazing quilting inspiration! 


Julie in GA

10 comments:

  1. I've not seen that pattern before, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful design. Your colors are gorgeous. I haven't seen this pattern before, either, but love it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous quilt! What a clever idea to focus on the color of the UFO for the scrap challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! And a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this paper pieced? It is really lovely. The shading is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's definitely a UFO you should finish, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your plan to work on UFOs based on the color of the month is a great idea. This is definitely a winner. It will make you feel wonderful with you finish the binding on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty block and it looks so close to being done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...