Sunday, July 13, 2014

Stash Report Sunday 7/13/14

I've had a very productive quilting week, which is somewhat surprising since I also returned to work full time last week. However, my husband was working every evening during the week, so I spent as much time as possible in the sewing room while he was away. 

The largest amount of fabric used this week was for this Musical Stars baby quilt. You can read more about this quilt here. It measures 36.5" square and used 2-7/8 yards of fabric.


I also used 1/4 yard for 4 LeMoyne Star blocks, 5/8 yard of white for signature blocks, and 1 yard for the July blocks for the Tell It to the Stars mystery.

My only addition this week was this beautiful rainbow pack of hand-dyed fabrics that I won for participating in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. The hand dyes were from Vicki Welsh. The weird wavy lines are from my photo, not the fabrics.




Used this week:                               4.75  yards
Used year to date:                         72.75  yards


Stashed this week:                         1.25 yards
Stashed year to date:                    86.75 yards 

Net year to date:   
                      14 yards stashed  


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.

Julie in GA

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby quilt! Congrats on the finish and on the new fabric additions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see the red/white/black quilt again. It is absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...