Sunday, June 1, 2014

Stash Report Sunday 6/1/14

I made a little progress in reducing my stash this week, and had no additions! It's time for me to do some serious cleaning up and clearing out in the sewing room, plus maybe get a quilt top finished! I hope to get back into black numbers soon.

I used 1.75 yards for more QOV Bowtie blocks and .25 yd. for my rainbow of hexies.


Used this week:                              2.0 yards
Used year to date:                       62.5  yards


Stashed this week:                          0 yards
Stashed year to date:              67.875 yards 

Net year to date:   
                    5.375 yards stashed  


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.

Julie in GA

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to use some from stash and not add to it, right? Looking to see those QOV bow tie blocks in a finished top. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You aren't too far in the hole. Hope you were able to do some more stash busting this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...