Monday, March 3, 2014

Design Wall Monday 3/3/14

My design wall has the collection of LeMoyne stars that I have been making for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. This grouping started with a few stars on the black background that were made at least 10 years ago. I decided to use them as my RSC project this year. Blue and pink were our assigned colors for January and February, and I made 8 or 9 small stars in each color (6" finished) plus the 12" pink block. For March we are working with the blue-greens like teal and aqua. I finished four blocks in those colors with the white background yesterday, and I hope to make at least four more with black background this week, plus maybe a 12" block.



I am linking up to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times. Check it out for tons of amazing ideas and inspiration. 


Julie in GA

3 comments:

  1. Your stars look great!! What a bright, fun quilt this will be when you are finished. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the positive/negative backgrounds, really makes the design pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It's going to be a very dramatic quilt! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...