Sunday, February 9, 2014

Stash Report Sunday--Week 6, 2014

I didn't get as much quilting done this week as I had hoped, mostly due to having guests here on Tuesday & Thursday. However, it was definitely worth putting off the time in the sewing room in order to visit with my niece and her husband.

I did finish up another 45 bowtie blocks for the baby quilt, and I made 4 pink LeMoyne Stars for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.




Used this week:                 1.75 yards
Used year to date:            7.75 yards


Stashed this week:                0 yards  
Stashed year to date:       2.75 yards 

Net year to date:   
            5.0 yards used


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.

Julie in GA

3 comments:

  1. Time with family is always well spent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good visit with your family. Even with the time out, you still had a great week on the stash busting front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great numbers on your stash Julie. I'm still working on my block for the RBS and had company, so didn't get around to writing a post. Your baby quilt sounds like it's close to being a flimsy with all those blocks made. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...