Monday, February 17, 2014

Design Wall Monday--2/17/14

Nothing new to show on my design wall today. The pink LeMoyne stars for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge are still up there. These are 6" blocks, and I have been thinking about making some 12" stars to go with them.



My main focus lately has been the quilting on the Bowties Baby Quilt that needs to be finished by the end of next week. 

I am linking up to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times. Check it out for tons of amazing ideas and inspiration. 


Julie in GA

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful stars. The mix of sizes would be interesting. Do you have a setting in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The LeMoyne stars look beautiful. The points look so precise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are my aspiration , I own few blogs and rarely run out from to post

    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...